![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Overcome with fatigue, I can really sleep now like English lesson now,but since we have already decided what to do THEN FREE TIME! No wonder I love English so much SO yesterday night,I baked banana tart<3 CHEN'S recipe THANK YOU DARLING! And yesterday night,I asked Sugar Pie about _____. And Sugar Pie said, a straight NO. It's just that Sugar Pie can't be bothered to think about me, at the moment I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT NOW SUGAR PIE BUT WHO KNOWS,I MIGHT ACT ON IMPULSE,AND LOSE IT ALL? All I wanted to tell you last night was, "You can always tell me about this kind of things." But I didn't, because I know you can't be bothered to think about me,at the moment REMEMBER THAT INCIDENT? Just because ______ wasn't around, you just _____. And did you ever think why I didn't accept your offer of _____. Because I know,I'm that ragdoll you can throw around. That ragdoll you can do whatever you want. That ragdoll, that replaces ______. But I don't know what had made me, not stop ______. I still have any things to learn, I have yet to grow up. But that does not give you the dispensation or concession to _______. I can give in, but don't abuse that opportunity my dear Sugar Pie AND THOSE POEPLE READING THIS, STOP TELLING ME TO CHEER UP AND FORGET THIS,AND FORGET THAT BECAUSE IT NEVER CHANGES ANYTHING IT'S REALLY,ONLY UP TO ME TO DECIDE WHETHER I WANT TO CHANGE AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO BECAUSE IT MAKES EVERYTHING,JUST EVERYTHING WORSE THAN BEFORE GUILT YOU MIGHT SAY IT FAT HOPE,NO NOT GUILT AND NOT A SENSE OF REMORSE PLEASURE? NOPE, IT'S JUST THAT SOMETHING YOU WOULD FEEL LIKE IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION? Heh, Giraffe just send me something SWEET :DDDD Giraffe just said, "I LOVE YOU!" THANK A LOT BABE<3 It's Science now BYEEE! edit/ I'll post what I was suppose to post YESTERDAY! If you think I’m emo here Don’t continue reading. THANK YOU. And don’t try to console me Because I HATE IT, SO MUCH THAT I COULD MAKE YOU SHUT THE HELL UP OF YOU. Because it makes me cry even more than I want to, I’m just your vulnerable little-girl-next-door I see you trying to salvage what we’ve lost Trying hard, a little too hard I should say I admit I do feel a lost, but I don’t feel quite right When you tried, I know you did whatever you could So take a look at me now, there’s just an empty space And tell me now, how’s everything going to end up like? Me, left there all alone, crying in the dark? Or you sobbing, chuck away in a corner miserably? Or us, sharing our joy, laughter, pain and even tears? I‘ve been really thinking about you lately Too much, till I get damn upset over it Because you were, everything, EVERYTHING, I wish I could be I’m so lost without you, I want you to come back and carry me home Away from these long lonely nights But what would you say If I call on you now? And I know, everybody needs Far away Hold me now, I just want you to gain your senses I promise I’ll make it up to you After all we’ve been through I couldn’t believe when I heard the news today They said you were leaving because someone swept your heart away Think my friend, think deeply And wisely. There’s no one like you Because you speak to my heart I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO |
